You do not have a very good quality camera in your cellphone and still want to produce high quality videos, then the technology has a lot to offer for you. Here ,I’ll be discussing about the latest trends that one can implement to get what he/she wished for without spending extra bucks to purchase those cameras. These techniques are very manipulative and would be very easy to carry out while snapping or videographing . You just need to follow the instruction word by word that I’m going to illustrate.
So,here we go!
You happened to be in a party or in a ceremony that your dear ones could not attend. You want them to witness the live event. How can you do it? Here comes a way that could be very handy now and you know what? That is the live video streaming.
How can you perform live video streaming?
You just need to have a smartphone and 3G or WiFi connection. Create a free account at www.ustream.tv and a channel of your choice. With this service you can broadcast the live event to a wide range of viewers. Share the link with your friends and relatives. Download the Ustream app for android and iOS for free and start broadcasting on your channel.
Keep your device ready
1. You must clean the lens of your phone with a piece of soft cloth to avoid any kind of faultiness in the video.
2. Go to video sittings and set the resolution to the maximum and adjust the lighting according to the environment.
3. If you have anti-shake option better turn it on. Use the external storage to not run out of memory at the crucial moment.
4. Put your phone on aeroplane mode to avoid any sort of disturbances due to incoming call or notifications.
5. Generally the phones come with default video apps that have basic functions. I’d suggest you to go for advanced features like camera+(paid) for iPhone and LG camera (Free) for android.
Tips while shooting video
1. Most phones have very less light capability. Therefore make sure that there is sufficient light on your subject.
2. Make sure that you do not shake unnecessarily that may cause poor quality. Use flat surface ,be steady or use tripods.
3. You got to be aware with the features of the apps i.e. tap to focus,.annual exposure or delectable FPS. This would enhance your video quality.
4. You should not use the digital zooming option. It just magnifies a portion of the frame that might result to poor quality.
5. Incessant video recording will drain your battery. Use portable battery charger or keep plugged to power outlet.
Accessories for videography
Gorillapod phone cam: 3 inch gorillapod phone cam is compatible with wide range of phones. Its flexible legs can easily rotate in any direction to suite your need. You can even attach your phone on it. For more info go to www.photojojo.com
Photojojo phone lens: This videography kit has many useful components that will be very useful. That includes high quality glass fish eye, telephoto,micro and wide angle lenses etc that are compatible with any phone.
Smart tripod: This is a versatile tripod adjustable to any phone. It can even handle a 700 gm phone. It also has flexible legs and head. Visit www.stuffcool.com to know more about it.
Bike mount: This accessory is useful to mount your phone to the handle of your bike easily. Besides this you can even use it on any pole that has a radius between 21 to 40 mm. Its holder is capable to rotate in 360 degrees. Know more about it in Stuffcool site.
Editing and packaging
After recording the video you can edit it easily on your smartphone or on PC. You don’t need any specializations to do so. There are many video editing apps for tablets. Vidtrim pro for android and Andromedia HD are very good options. iPhone users can go for Cinemafx, iMovie or pinnacle studio. PC users can use Microsoft movie maker or third party softwares like Virtualdubb,Wax etc. All these apps have everything to add special effects and flavor to your video to look elegant. Export the videos or upload them to YouTube , vimeo like video hosting networks to get wide audience for your masterworks. Some do facilitate directly to upload the edited videos.
Over to you
What do you think of these tools and methods. I’m sure they will add more meaning and justify your work.
Image credit to freedigitalphotos